*We are grateful to Utrecht University (Department of Economics and Faculty of Geosciences) and the Institute for Housing and Urban Development Studies (IHS) for organizing and financing the conference “Urban development: patterns, causes, foundations, and policy” on 13–14 December, 2010, which provided the basis for this special issue of the Journal of Regional Science with a selection of the articles presented on that occasion. We thank Steven Brakman for useful comments and suggestions.
INTRODUCTION: PROCESSES OF CHANGE IN URBAN SYSTEMS*
Article first published online: 31 JAN 2012
© 2012, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Regional Science
Volume 52, Issue 1, pages 1–9, February 2012
How to Cite
Storper, M., van Marrewijk, C. and van Oort, F. G. (2012), INTRODUCTION: PROCESSES OF CHANGE IN URBAN SYSTEMS. Journal of Regional Science, 52: 1–9. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9787.2011.00750.x
- Issue published online: 31 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 31 JAN 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Are Increasing Urbanisation and Inequalities Symptoms of Growth?, Applied Spatial Analysis and Policy, 2015,, ,
- 2A typology of metropolitan labor markets in the US, Cities, 2014, 41, S12, , ,
- 3Reprint of: Revisiting the urbanization curve, Cities, 2013, 32, S58,
- 4Revisiting the urbanization curve, Cities, 2013, 32, 113,