*Special thanks goes to Charles Van Marrewijk who went beyond the duties of a conference organizer and editor. He presented our paper at the “Urban Development: Patterns, Causes, Foundations, and Policy” conference and gave us excellent comments. We are also grateful to Michael Storper and two referees for providing us with comments and directions for improving our paper.
HISTORY, INSTITUTIONS, AND CITIES: A VIEW FROM THE AMERICAS*
Article first published online: 31 JAN 2012
© 2012, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Regional Science
Volume 52, Issue 1, pages 10–39, February 2012
How to Cite
Kim, S. and Law, M. T. (2012), HISTORY, INSTITUTIONS, AND CITIES: A VIEW FROM THE AMERICAS. Journal of Regional Science, 52: 10–39. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9787.2011.00751.x
- Issue published online: 31 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 31 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!