An earlier version of this paper was presented at the conference on Urban Development: Patterns, Causes, Foundations, and Policy at IHS, Rotterdam, 2010. We are grateful to the conference participants, Mark Partridge, and two anonymous referees for useful comments and suggestions. This paper was handled by JRS managing editor, Mark Partridge.
THE BORDER POPULATION EFFECTS OF EU INTEGRATION*
Version of Record online: 31 JAN 2012
© 2012, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Regional Science
Volume 52, Issue 1, pages 40–59, February 2012
How to Cite
Brakman, S., Garretsen, H., van Marrewijk, C. and Oumer, A. (2012), THE BORDER POPULATION EFFECTS OF EU INTEGRATION. Journal of Regional Science, 52: 40–59. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9787.2011.00752.x
- Issue online: 31 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 31 JAN 2012
- Received: January 2011; revised: June 2011, August 2011; accepted: August 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!