We thank Experian for making their regional output and employment data available to us. An earlier version of this paper was presented at the conference on Urban Development: Patterns, Causes, Foundations, and Policy at IHS/Erasmus University, Rotterdam, December 2010. We are grateful to the editors, referees, and conference participants for their useful comments and suggestions.
RECESSIONARY SHOCKS AND REGIONAL EMPLOYMENT: EVIDENCE ON THE RESILIENCE OF U.K. REGIONS*
Article first published online: 31 JAN 2012
© 2012, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Regional Science
Volume 52, Issue 1, pages 109–133, February 2012
How to Cite
Fingleton, B., Garretsen, H. and Martin, R. (2012), RECESSIONARY SHOCKS AND REGIONAL EMPLOYMENT: EVIDENCE ON THE RESILIENCE OF U.K. REGIONS. Journal of Regional Science, 52: 109–133. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9787.2011.00755.x
- Issue published online: 31 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 31 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!