The first author wishes to thank Paolo Foschi and Simone Giannerini (University of Bologna, Italy), as well as Cristian Bianchi, Alberto Ferrante, and Alex Villazon (University of Lugano, Switzerland), for their help in executing the computational problems encountered during the preparation of this paper. We also wish to thank, for useful comments and suggestions, the editor, three anonymous referees, participants to seminars at VU University Amsterdam and the University of Lugano, and to sessions at the 55th Annual North American Meetings of the Regional Science Association International (New York, NY), the 49th European Congress of the Regional Science Association International (Łódź), the ZEW/IAB Workshop on Spatial Dimensions of the Labour Market (Mannheim), the SSES Annual Meeting 2010 (Fribourg), and the 16th International Conference on Panel Data (Amsterdam).
PERSISTENCE OF REGIONAL UNEMPLOYMENT: APPLICATION OF A SPATIAL FILTERING APPROACH TO LOCAL LABOR MARKETS IN GERMANY*
Version of Record online: 16 APR 2012
© 2012, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Regional Science
Volume 52, Issue 2, pages 300–323, May 2012
How to Cite
Patuelli, R., Schanne, N., Griffith, D. A. and Nijkamp, P. (2012), PERSISTENCE OF REGIONAL UNEMPLOYMENT: APPLICATION OF A SPATIAL FILTERING APPROACH TO LOCAL LABOR MARKETS IN GERMANY. Journal of Regional Science, 52: 300–323. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9787.2012.00759.x
- Issue online: 19 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 16 APR 2012
- Received: December 2009; revised: November 2011; accepted: November 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!