Part of this research has been financed by The Netherlands Institute of City Innovation Studies (NICIS) in The Hague, The Netherlands.
HAVE DUTCH MUNICIPALITIES BECOME MORE EFFICIENT IN MANAGING THE COSTS OF SOCIAL ASSISTANCE DEPENDENCY?*
Article first published online: 16 APR 2012
© 2012, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Regional Science
Volume 53, Issue 2, pages 274–291, May 2013
How to Cite
Broersma, L., Edzes, A. J.E. and van Dijk, J. (2013), HAVE DUTCH MUNICIPALITIES BECOME MORE EFFICIENT IN MANAGING THE COSTS OF SOCIAL ASSISTANCE DEPENDENCY?. Journal of Regional Science, 53: 274–291. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9787.2012.00762.x
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 16 APR 2012
- Received: May 2010; revised: January 2012; accepted: January 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!