The authors are grateful for support from the James S. McDonnell Foundation, the National Science Foundation's Coupled Human-Natural Systems program grant number DEB 0410336 and the Long Term Ecological Research program grant number DEB 1027188 and the Ohio Sea Grant program. JEL: R12, R23, Q57.
POPULATION DISPERSION VS. CONCENTRATION IN A TWO-REGION MIGRATION MODEL WITH ENDOGENOUS NATURAL AMENITIES*
Version of Record online: 16 APR 2012
© 2012, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Regional Science
Volume 53, Issue 2, pages 256–273, May 2013
How to Cite
Chen, Y., Irwin, E. G. and Jayaprakash, C. (2013), POPULATION DISPERSION VS. CONCENTRATION IN A TWO-REGION MIGRATION MODEL WITH ENDOGENOUS NATURAL AMENITIES. Journal of Regional Science, 53: 256–273. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9787.2012.00766.x
- Issue online: 26 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 APR 2012
- Received: March 2009; revised: November 2011; accepted: January 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!