The Book Review Section of the Journal of Regional Science benefits from a financial contribution by Williams College.
How Many Languages Do We Need? The Economics of Linguistic Diversity, by Victor Ginsburgh and Shlomo Weber
Article first published online: 19 APR 2012
© 2012, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Regional Science
Volume 52, Issue 2, pages 375–378, May 2012
How to Cite
Spolaore, E. (2012), How Many Languages Do We Need? The Economics of Linguistic Diversity, by Victor Ginsburgh and Shlomo Weber. Journal of Regional Science, 52: 375–378. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9787.2012.00768_1.x
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!