The Exposed City: Mapping the Urban Invisibles, by Nadia Amoroso
Article first published online: 19 APR 2012
© 2012, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Regional Science
Volume 52, Issue 2, pages 392–394, May 2012
How to Cite
Kaza, N. (2012), The Exposed City: Mapping the Urban Invisibles, by Nadia Amoroso. Journal of Regional Science, 52: 392–394. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9787.2012.00768_11.x
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!