We would like to thank the co-editor (Professor Mark Partridge) and three anonymous reviewers for providing insightful comments to improve our paper. We also thank John Baldwin and Alessandra Faggian for their extensive and helpful comments on an earlier draft of this paper, which was presented at the 2009 North American Meetings of the Regional Science Association International in San Francisco, California.
HUMAN CAPITAL LOCATION CHOICE: ACCOUNTING FOR AMENITIES AND THICK LABOR MARKETS*
Article first published online: 12 JUL 2012
© 2012, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Regional Science
Volume 52, Issue 5, pages 787–808, December 2012
How to Cite
Brown, W. M. and Scott, D. M. (2012), HUMAN CAPITAL LOCATION CHOICE: ACCOUNTING FOR AMENITIES AND THICK LABOR MARKETS. Journal of Regional Science, 52: 787–808. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9787.2012.00772.x
- Issue published online: 16 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 12 JUL 2012
- Received: July 2010; revised: April 2012; accepted: May 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!