I am grateful to three anonymous referees as well as to the co-editor, Steven Brakman, for helpful and constructive comments.
SPATIAL CONVERGENCE OF REGIONS REVISITED: A SPATIAL MAXIMUM LIKELIHOOD PANEL APPROACH*
Article first published online: 12 JUL 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Regional Science
Volume 52, Issue 5, pages 857–873, December 2012
How to Cite
Pfaffermayr, M. (2012), SPATIAL CONVERGENCE OF REGIONS REVISITED: A SPATIAL MAXIMUM LIKELIHOOD PANEL APPROACH. Journal of Regional Science, 52: 857–873. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9787.2012.00773.x
- Issue published online: 16 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 12 JUL 2012
- Received: November 2010; revised: February 2012; accepted: February 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!