*The authors are grateful to Cathy Liu and Keith Naughton for excellent research assistance.
HOUSEHOLD LOCATION AND RACE: A 20-YEAR RETROSPECTIVE*
Article first published online: 4 JUL 2012
© 2012, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Regional Science
Volume 52, Issue 5, pages 809–818, December 2012
How to Cite
Gabriel, S. A. and Painter, G. D. (2012), HOUSEHOLD LOCATION AND RACE: A 20-YEAR RETROSPECTIVE. Journal of Regional Science, 52: 809–818. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9787.2012.00775.x
- Issue published online: 16 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 4 JUL 2012
- Received: March 2011; revised: December 2011; accepted: February 2012.
This article has been cited by:
- 1Understanding Immigrant Population Growth Within Urban Areas: A Spatial Econometric Approach, Journal of International Migration and Integration, 2016, 17, 1, 215, , ,
- 2Separate when equal? Racial inequality and residential segregation, Journal of Urban Economics, 2014, 82, 32, , ,
- 3Dialects, cultural identity, and economic exchange, Journal of Urban Economics, 2012, 72, 2-3, 225, , , ,