We would like to thank the NVM and Statistics Netherlands for providing data. The paper has benefited from a NICIS-KEI research grant. We are indebted to Piet Rietveld, Wouter Jacobs, Wendy Tan, the co-editor Marlon Boarnet and an anonymous referee for valuable comments. We also thank Faroek Lazrak and Mark van Duijn for help with programming the spatial econometric models.
THE IMPACT OF MIXED LAND USE ON RESIDENTIAL PROPERTY VALUES*
Version of Record online: 12 JUL 2012
© 2012, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Regional Science
Volume 52, Issue 5, pages 733–761, December 2012
How to Cite
Koster, H. R.A. and Rouwendal, J. (2012), THE IMPACT OF MIXED LAND USE ON RESIDENTIAL PROPERTY VALUES. Journal of Regional Science, 52: 733–761. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9787.2012.00776.x
- Issue online: 16 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 12 JUL 2012
- Received: May 2011; revised: November 2011; accepted: February 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!