The author would like to thank Stela Dhami and Nhu Nguyen for careful research assistance. He is also grateful to Donna E. Leicach, at the Integrated Public Use Microdata Series project at the Minnesota Population Center, for assistance with data and to Peter B. Kahn, at the Department of Housing and Urban Development, for help understanding the calculation of Fair Market Rents. He also thanks JRS co-editor Mark Partridge for suggesting the fourth housing cost measure and an anonymous reviewer for suggesting the fifth.
OPTIMAL HOUSING COST ESTIMATES FOR 177 U.S. METROPOLITAN AREAS
Version of Record online: 24 JUL 2012
© 2012, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Regional Science
Volume 52, Issue 3, pages 469–485, August 2012
How to Cite
Easton, T. (2012), OPTIMAL HOUSING COST ESTIMATES FOR 177 U.S. METROPOLITAN AREAS. Journal of Regional Science, 52: 469–485. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9787.2012.00777.x
- Issue online: 24 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 24 JUL 2012
- Received: October 2009; revised: April 2012; accepted: May 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!