This work contains statistical data from ONS, which is Crown copyright and reproduced with the permission of the controller of HMSO and Queen's Printer for Scotland. The use of the ONS statistical data in this work does not imply the endorsement of the ONS in relation to the interpretation or analysis of the statistical data. This work uses research data sets, which may not exactly reproduce National Statistics aggregates. It was also carried out as part of an ESRC grant (RES-591–28-0001) awarded to the Spatial Economics Research Centre, based at the London School of Economics.
IS PRODUCTIVITY HIGHER IN BRITISH CITIES?*
Article first published online: 11 JUL 2012
© 2012, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Regional Science
Volume 52, Issue 5, pages 762–786, December 2012
How to Cite
Harris, R. and Moffat, J. (2012), IS PRODUCTIVITY HIGHER IN BRITISH CITIES?. Journal of Regional Science, 52: 762–786. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9787.2012.00778.x
- Issue published online: 16 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 11 JUL 2012
- Received: July 2011; revised: May 2012; accepted: May 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!