The authors are grateful to Mark Partridge, the editor in charge, and to the anonymous referees for their stimulating suggestions to earlier version of this paper. They also acknowledge the valuable comments of participants at a special session during the ERSA Conference in Barcelona. The paper has benefited from the financial support of the European Research Council under the European Union's Seventh Framework Program (FP7/2007–2013)/ERC grant agreement no. 269868 and of a Leverhulme Trust Major Research Fellowship. The research is also part of the Prociudad-CM program and of the U.K. Spatial Economics Research Centre. The usual disclaimer applies.
DO LOCAL AMENITIES AFFECT THE APPEAL OF REGIONS IN EUROPE FOR MIGRANTS?*
Article first published online: 29 JUL 2012
© 2012, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Regional Science
Volume 52, Issue 4, pages 535–561, October 2012
How to Cite
Rodríguez-Pose, A. and Ketterer, T. D. (2012), DO LOCAL AMENITIES AFFECT THE APPEAL OF REGIONS IN EUROPE FOR MIGRANTS?. Journal of Regional Science, 52: 535–561. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9787.2012.00779.x
- Issue published online: 19 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 29 JUL 2012
- Received: September 2011; revised: February 2012; accepted: February 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!