Perverse Cities: Hidden Subsidies, Wonky Policy, and Urban Sprawl by Pamela Blais
Article first published online: 24 JUL 2012
© 2012, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Regional Science
Volume 52, Issue 3, pages 527–528, August 2012
How to Cite
Welch, T. F. and Knaap, G. J. (2012), Perverse Cities: Hidden Subsidies, Wonky Policy, and Urban Sprawl by Pamela Blais. Journal of Regional Science, 52: 527–528. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9787.2012.00780_13.x
- Issue published online: 24 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 24 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!