Supported with funding from the David A. Coulter Family Foundation and the Donald Bren Foundation. We are grateful to McKinley Blackburn, Michael Dardia, Ellen Hanak, Debbie Reed, Robert Tannenwald, Michael Teitz, the editor, and anonymous reviewers for very thoughtful comments. Kolko and Neumark were affiliated with the Public Policy Institute of California (PPIC) when most of this research was conducted. Any views expressed are the authors’ alone, and do not reflect the views of Trulia or PPIC.
WHAT DO BUSINESS CLIMATE INDEXES TEACH US ABOUT STATE POLICY AND ECONOMIC GROWTH?*
Article first published online: 7 SEP 2012
© 2012, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Regional Science
Volume 53, Issue 2, pages 220–255, May 2013
How to Cite
Kolko, J., Neumark, D. and Mejia, M. C. (2013), WHAT DO BUSINESS CLIMATE INDEXES TEACH US ABOUT STATE POLICY AND ECONOMIC GROWTH?. Journal of Regional Science, 53: 220–255. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9787.2012.00782.x
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 7 SEP 2012
- Received: June 2011; revised: February 2012, June 2012; accepted: June 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!