We are grateful to Gabriela Gutierrez at the Furman Center for Real Estate and Urban Policy at New York University for superb GIS assistance. We also thank Aaron Love at New York University for providing us with the 1972 USGS land cover data. We acknowledge William Strange and participants in the Furman Center brownbag series for helpful comments and suggestions.
HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATIONS AND THE DEMAND FOR LOCAL LAND USE REGULATION†
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2012
© 2012, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Regional Science
Volume 53, Issue 3, pages 511–534, August 2013
How to Cite
Cheung, R. and Meltzer, R. (2013), HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATIONS AND THE DEMAND FOR LOCAL LAND USE REGULATION. Journal of Regional Science, 53: 511–534. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9787.2012.00783.x
- Issue published online: 24 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!