Sections and drafts of this article received helpful commentary from Dennis Thompson, Arthur Applbaum, Peter de Marneffe, Lisa Lehmann, Sebastiano Maffettone, Herlinde Pauer-Studer, Richard Pildes, Ken Ryan, Charles Hallisey, Mark Jordan, Gerald McKenny, Todd Whitmore, Diane Yeager, Lee Yearley, Maria Antonaccio, Mark Graham, Nancy Hiller, and the JRE editors. Kathryn Bryan provided valuable research assistance during the penultimate stages of my writing. I received funding to complete a final draft from a Summer Faculty Fellowship from the College of Arts and Sciences at Indiana University. I am grateful to these sources of input and support.
ON MAKING A CULTURAL TURN IN RELIGIOUS ETHICS
Version of Record online: 17 AUG 2005
Journal of Religious Ethics
Volume 33, Issue 3, pages 409–443, September 2005
How to Cite
Miller, R. B. (2005), ON MAKING A CULTURAL TURN IN RELIGIOUS ETHICS. Journal of Religious Ethics, 33: 409–443. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9795.2005.00229.x
- Issue online: 17 AUG 2005
- Version of Record online: 17 AUG 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!