SACRED LAW RECONSIDERED
The Similarity of Bioethical Debates in Islamic Contexts and Western Societies
Article first published online: 10 MAR 2008
2008 Journal of Religious Ethics, Inc.
Journal of Religious Ethics
Volume 36, Issue 1, pages 97–121, March 2008
How to Cite
Sing, M. (2008), SACRED LAW RECONSIDERED. Journal of Religious Ethics, 36: 97–121. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9795.2008.00338.x
- Issue published online: 10 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 10 MAR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!