Book Discussion Section: COMPARATIVE ETHICS, ISLAM, AND HUMAN RIGHTS: Internal Pluralism and the Possible Development of Tradition
Version of Record online: 18 AUG 2010
© 2010 Journal of Religious Ethics, Inc.
Journal of Religious Ethics
Volume 38, Issue 3, pages 580–587, September 2010
How to Cite
Hollenbach, D. (2010), Book Discussion Section: COMPARATIVE ETHICS, ISLAM, AND HUMAN RIGHTS: Internal Pluralism and the Possible Development of Tradition. Journal of Religious Ethics, 38: 580–587. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9795.2010.00446.x
- Issue online: 18 AUG 2010
- Version of Record online: 18 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!