THE POLITICS OF YHWH: John Howard Yoder's Old Testament Narration and Its Implications for Social Ethics
Version of Record online: 17 FEB 2011
© 2011 Journal of Religious Ethics, Inc.
Journal of Religious Ethics
Volume 39, Issue 1, pages 71–99, March 2011
How to Cite
Nugent, J. C. (2011), THE POLITICS OF YHWH: John Howard Yoder's Old Testament Narration and Its Implications for Social Ethics. Journal of Religious Ethics, 39: 71–99. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9795.2010.00466.x
- Issue online: 17 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 17 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!