ONENESS AND SELF-CENTEREDNESS IN THE MORAL PSYCHOLOGY OF WANG YANGMING
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2012
© 2012 Journal of Religious Ethics, Inc.
Journal of Religious Ethics
Volume 40, Issue 1, pages 52–71, March 2012
How to Cite
Tien, D. W. (2012), ONENESS AND SELF-CENTEREDNESS IN THE MORAL PSYCHOLOGY OF WANG YANGMING. Journal of Religious Ethics, 40: 52–71. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9795.2011.00508.x
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!