TIME FOR LOVE: The Place of Marriage and Children in the Thought of Stanley Hauerwas
Article first published online: 22 APR 2012
© 2012 Journal of Religious Ethics, Inc.
Journal of Religious Ethics
Volume 40, Issue 2, pages 250–261, June 2012
How to Cite
Meilaender, G. (2012), TIME FOR LOVE: The Place of Marriage and Children in the Thought of Stanley Hauerwas. Journal of Religious Ethics, 40: 250–261. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9795.2012.00520.x
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 22 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!