Planting an Asylum for Religion: Berkeley's Bermuda Scheme and the Transmission of Virtue in the Eighteenth-Century Atlantic World
Version of Record online: 26 OCT 2010
© 2010 The Author. Journal of Religious History© 2010 Association for the Journal of Religious History
Journal of Religious History
Volume 34, Issue 4, pages 414–429, December 2010
How to Cite
BREUNINGER, S. (2010), Planting an Asylum for Religion: Berkeley's Bermuda Scheme and the Transmission of Virtue in the Eighteenth-Century Atlantic World. Journal of Religious History, 34: 414–429. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9809.2010.00904.x
- Issue online: 15 NOV 2010
- Version of Record online: 26 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!