Nicholas Black Elk: Medicine Man, Missionary, Mystic – By Michael F. Steltenkamp
Article first published online: 17 AUG 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of Religious History© 2011 Religious History Association
Journal of Religious History
Volume 35, Issue 3, pages 423–424, September 2011
How to Cite
DAVIDSON, L. S. (2011), Nicholas Black Elk: Medicine Man, Missionary, Mystic – By Michael F. Steltenkamp. Journal of Religious History, 35: 423–424. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9809.2010.01038.x
- Issue published online: 17 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 17 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!