Bodies of Belief: Baptist Communities in Early America – By Janet Moore Lindman
Article first published online: 17 AUG 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of Religious History© 2011 Religious History Association
Journal of Religious History
Volume 35, Issue 3, pages 445–447, September 2011
How to Cite
PARKIN, S. (2011), Bodies of Belief: Baptist Communities in Early America – By Janet Moore Lindman. Journal of Religious History, 35: 445–447. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9809.2010.01058.x
- Issue published online: 17 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 17 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!