Rhetoric, Religion, and the Civil Rights Movement, 1954–1965 – Edited by Davis W. Houck and David E. Dixon
Article first published online: 17 AUG 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of Religious History© 2011 Religious History Association
Journal of Religious History
Volume 35, Issue 3, pages 448–449, September 2011
How to Cite
SHATTUCK, JR., G. H. (2011), Rhetoric, Religion, and the Civil Rights Movement, 1954–1965 – Edited by Davis W. Houck and David E. Dixon. Journal of Religious History, 35: 448–449. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9809.2010.01062.x
- Issue published online: 17 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 17 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!