The Christian Imagination: Theology and the Origins of Race – By Willie James Jennings
Article first published online: 17 AUG 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of Religious History© 2011 Religious History Association
Journal of Religious History
Volume 35, Issue 3, pages 456–457, September 2011
How to Cite
GILLESPIE, J. B. (2011), The Christian Imagination: Theology and the Origins of Race – By Willie James Jennings. Journal of Religious History, 35: 456–457. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9809.2010.01068.x
- Issue published online: 17 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 17 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!