This research forms part of an honours thesis submitted in the Department of Theology at Murdoch University in 2006. The author wishes to thank Associate Professor Rowan Strong for his guidance and supervision of this research project.
The Reverend Dr Louis Giustiniani and Anglican Conflict in the Swan River Colony, Western Australia 1836–1838*
Article first published online: 29 JUN 2011
© 2011 The Author. Journal of Religious History© 2011 Religious History Association
Journal of Religious History
Volume 35, Issue 3, pages 352–373, September 2011
How to Cite
BOROWITZKA, L. J. (2011), The Reverend Dr Louis Giustiniani and Anglican Conflict in the Swan River Colony, Western Australia 1836–1838. Journal of Religious History, 35: 352–373. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9809.2011.01075.x
Dr Louis Giustiniani's name is also spelt Luis and Guistiniani in some references; however, the spelling with which he signed his own letters has been used in this article.
- Issue published online: 17 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 29 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!