Some Recent Trends in the Study of Religion and Youth
Article first published online: 29 JUN 2011
© 2011 The Author. Journal of Religious History© 2011 Religious History Association
Journal of Religious History
Volume 35, Issue 3, pages 409–418, September 2011
How to Cite
CUSACK, C. M. (2011), Some Recent Trends in the Study of Religion and Youth. Journal of Religious History, 35: 409–418. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9809.2011.01078.x
- Issue published online: 17 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 29 JUN 2011
Vol. 35, Issue 4, 626, Article first published online: 4 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!