My thanks to John O. Ward and John Scott for their numerous comments and our many discussions of this topic in our joint project of translating Alan of Lille's De fide catholica for publication. The errors in this article are entirely my own.
Alan of Lille's Academic Concept of the Manichee
Article first published online: 4 DEC 2011
© 2011 The Author. Journal of Religious History© 2011 Religious History Association
Journal of Religious History
Special Issue: Cathar Heresy
Volume 35, Issue 4, pages 492–506, December 2011
How to Cite
CHIU, H. (2011), Alan of Lille's Academic Concept of the Manichee. Journal of Religious History, 35: 492–506. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9809.2011.01138.x
- Issue published online: 4 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 4 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!