This article is based upon a chapter of my Master's thesis, “Internal Crusading in the Thirteenth and Fourteenth Centuries.” I would like to thank my thesis supervisors, Dr Catherine Kovesi and Dr Megan Cassidy-Welch, for their invaluable assistance and thoughtful contributions to earlier versions of this article.
Innocent III and the Case for War in Southern France in 1207
Article first published online: 4 DEC 2011
© 2011 The Author. Journal of Religious History© 2011 Religious History Association
Journal of Religious History
Special Issue: Cathar Heresy
Volume 35, Issue 4, pages 507–515, December 2011
How to Cite
CHENU, C. (2011), Innocent III and the Case for War in Southern France in 1207. Journal of Religious History, 35: 507–515. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9809.2011.01139.x
- Issue published online: 4 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 4 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!