Political Modernity and Secularization: Thoughts from the Japanese Eighteenth and Nineteenth Centuries
Article first published online: 2 FEB 2012
© 2012 The Author. Journal of Religious History© 2012 Religious History Association
Journal of Religious History
Volume 36, Issue 1, pages 19–30, March 2012
How to Cite
PARAMORE, K. (2012), Political Modernity and Secularization: Thoughts from the Japanese Eighteenth and Nineteenth Centuries. Journal of Religious History, 36: 19–30. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9809.2011.01153.x
- Issue published online: 27 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 2 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!