“It Was Never Good World Sence Minister Must Have Wyves”: Clerical Celibacy, Clerical Marriage, and Anticlericalism in Reformation England
Article first published online: 2 FEB 2012
© 2012 The Author. Journal of Religious History© 2012 Religious History Association
Journal of Religious History
Volume 36, Issue 1, pages 52–69, March 2012
How to Cite
PARISH, H. (2012), “It Was Never Good World Sence Minister Must Have Wyves”: Clerical Celibacy, Clerical Marriage, and Anticlericalism in Reformation England. Journal of Religious History, 36: 52–69. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9809.2011.01155.x
- Issue published online: 27 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 2 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!