Sean A. Scott: A Visitation of God: Northern Civilians Interpret the Civil War. Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2011; pp. xii + 347.
Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Religious History © 2012 Religious History Association
Journal of Religious History
Special Issue: Baha'i History
Volume 36, Issue 4, pages 605–606, December 2012
How to Cite
Volkman, L. (2012), Sean A. Scott: A Visitation of God: Northern Civilians Interpret the Civil War. Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2011; pp. xii + 347. Journal of Religious History, 36: 605–606. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9809.2012.01217.x
- Issue online: 13 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!