I am very grateful to the editors of the Journal of Religious History for this most interesting assignment, especially to Associate Professor Carole Cusack, general editor, and Anna Haunton, tireless chief of the editorial office at the journal. Both have been exceptionally kind, patient, and perspicacious during the process of putting this special issue together. I am also grateful to the authors of the articles included here who have with equal parts grace, diligence, and poise responded to my sometimes unreasonable and precipitate requests. I am especially grateful to Christopher Buck, Omid Ghaemmaghami, Graham Hassall, Anthony Lee, and Will C. van den Hoonaard for assistance and support above and beyond the role of author. I would also like to thank Rebekah Zwanzig for her kind editorial assistance at various stages along the way. Finally, for his suggestions and encouragement, I am most grateful to Franklin Lewis. This special issue has been made better by the generous input of numerous anonymous reviewers. We are all most grateful for their comments, criticisms, and suggestions. We are also grateful to the Spiritual Assembly of the Baha'is of Springfield, Illinois who kindly made available the negative for the frontispiece (p. iv).
Baha'i Religious History
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Author. Journal of Religious History © 2012 Religious History Association
Journal of Religious History
Special Issue: Baha'i History
Volume 36, Issue 4, pages 463–470, December 2012
How to Cite
LAWSON, T. (2012), Baha'i Religious History. Journal of Religious History, 36: 463–470. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9809.2012.01224.x
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!