Nicholas J. Baker-Brian: Manichaeism: An Ancient Faith Rediscovered. London, T & T Clark, 2011; pp. ix + 157.
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Religious History © 2012 Religious History Association
Journal of Religious History
Special Issue: Baha'i History
Volume 36, Issue 4, pages 619–620, December 2012
How to Cite
Franzmann, M. (2012), Nicholas J. Baker-Brian: Manichaeism: An Ancient Faith Rediscovered. London, T & T Clark, 2011; pp. ix + 157. Journal of Religious History, 36: 619–620. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9809.2012.01243.x
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!