Christian K. Wedemeyer and Wendy Doniger, eds.: Hermeneutics, Politics and the History of Religions: The Contested Legacies of Joachim Wach and Mircea Eliade. New York: Oxford University Press, 2010; pp. xxxiv + 328.
Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Religious History © 2012 Religious History Association
Journal of Religious History
Special Issue: Baha'i History
Volume 36, Issue 4, pages 626–627, December 2012
How to Cite
Hedges, P. (2012), Christian K. Wedemeyer and Wendy Doniger, eds.: Hermeneutics, Politics and the History of Religions: The Contested Legacies of Joachim Wach and Mircea Eliade. New York: Oxford University Press, 2010; pp. xxxiv + 328. Journal of Religious History, 36: 626–627. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9809.2012.01248.x
- Issue online: 13 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!