Non-at-risk adolescents' attitudes towards reading in a Singapore secondary school
Version of Record online: 21 MAY 2008
© United Kingdom Literacy Association 2008
Journal of Research in Reading
Volume 31, Issue 3, pages 285–301, August 2008
How to Cite
Bokhorst-Heng, W. and Pereira, D. (2008), Non-at-risk adolescents' attitudes towards reading in a Singapore secondary school. Journal of Research in Reading, 31: 285–301. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9817.2008.00369.x
- Issue online: 13 AUG 2008
- Version of Record online: 21 MAY 2008
- Received 18 July 2007; revised version received 4 December 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!