Children's inference generation across different media
Article first published online: 21 MAY 2008
© United Kingdom Literacy Association 2008
Journal of Research in Reading
Volume 31, Issue 3, pages 259–272, August 2008
How to Cite
Kendeou, P., Bohn-Gettler, C., White, M. J. and Van Den Broek, P. (2008), Children's inference generation across different media. Journal of Research in Reading, 31: 259–272. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9817.2008.00370.x
- Issue published online: 13 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 21 MAY 2008
- Received 15 October 2007; revised version received 13 December 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!