Gender differences in reading ability and attitudes: examining where these differences lie
Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2009
© United Kingdom Literacy Association 2009
Journal of Research in Reading
Volume 32, Issue 2, pages 199–214, May 2009
How to Cite
Logan, S. and Johnston, R. (2009), Gender differences in reading ability and attitudes: examining where these differences lie. Journal of Research in Reading, 32: 199–214. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9817.2008.01389.x
- Issue online: 14 APR 2009
- Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2009
- Received 25 February 2008; revised version received 21 May 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!