Dyslexic, delayed, precocious or just normal? Word reading skills of children with autism spectrum disorders
Article first published online: 25 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 UKLA
Journal of Research in Reading
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages 20–31, February 2012
How to Cite
Åsberg, J. and Dahlgren Sandberg, A. (2012), Dyslexic, delayed, precocious or just normal? Word reading skills of children with autism spectrum disorders. Journal of Research in Reading, 35: 20–31. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9817.2010.01452.x
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 25 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 21 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 26 FEB 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!