The literacy profile of Greek precocious readers: a follow-up study
Version of Record online: 18 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 UKLA
Journal of Research in Reading
Volume 35, Issue 4, pages 337–352, November 2012
How to Cite
Tafa, E. and Manolitsis, G. (2012), The literacy profile of Greek precocious readers: a follow-up study. Journal of Research in Reading, 35: 337–352. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9817.2010.01463.x
- Issue online: 18 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 18 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 28 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 14 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!