A follow-up study of the ABRACADABRA web-based literacy intervention in Grade 1
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 UKLA
Journal of Research in Reading
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages 69–86, February 2012
How to Cite
Di Stasio, M. R., Savage, R. and Abrami, P. C. (2012), A follow-up study of the ABRACADABRA web-based literacy intervention in Grade 1. Journal of Research in Reading, 35: 69–86. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9817.2010.01469.x
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 5 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 28 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!