English phonological awareness in bilinguals: a cross-linguistic study of Tamil, Malay and Chinese English-language learners
Article first published online: 4 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2010 UKLA
Journal of Research in Reading
Volume 35, Issue 4, pages 372–392, November 2012
How to Cite
Dixon, L. Q., Chuang, H.-K. and Quiroz, B. (2012), English phonological awareness in bilinguals: a cross-linguistic study of Tamil, Malay and Chinese English-language learners. Journal of Research in Reading, 35: 372–392. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9817.2010.01471.x
- Issue published online: 18 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 4 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 24 DEC 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!