The effect of a structured story reading intervention, story retelling and higher order thinking for English language and literacy acquisition
Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2010 UKLA
Journal of Research in Reading
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages 87–113, February 2012
How to Cite
Cruz de Quirós, A. M., Lara-Alecio, R., Tong, F. and Irby, B. J. (2012), The effect of a structured story reading intervention, story retelling and higher order thinking for English language and literacy acquisition. Journal of Research in Reading, 35: 87–113. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9817.2010.01472.x
- Issue online: 25 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 16 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 27 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!