The role of phoneme and onset-rime awareness in second language reading acquisition
Article first published online: 15 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 UKLA
Journal of Research in Reading
Special Issue: Learning to Read in More Than One Language Edited by: Helene Deacon and Kate Cain
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 94–113, February 2011
How to Cite
Haigh, C. A., Savage, R., Erdos, C. and Genesee, F. (2011), The role of phoneme and onset-rime awareness in second language reading acquisition. Journal of Research in Reading, 34: 94–113. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9817.2010.01475.x
- Issue published online: 15 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 15 FEB 2011
- Received 27 September 2010; revised version received 26 October 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!