Cross-linguistic transfer of oral language, decoding, phonological awareness and reading comprehension: a meta-analysis of the correlational evidence
Version of Record online: 15 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 UKLA
Journal of Research in Reading
Special Issue: Learning to Read in More Than One Language Edited by: Helene Deacon and Kate Cain
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 114–135, February 2011
How to Cite
Melby-Lervåg, M. and Lervåg, A. (2011), Cross-linguistic transfer of oral language, decoding, phonological awareness and reading comprehension: a meta-analysis of the correlational evidence. Journal of Research in Reading, 34: 114–135. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9817.2010.01477.x
- Issue online: 15 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 15 FEB 2011
- Received 26 September 2010; revised version received 15 October 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!